Thursday, December 8, 2016

Salt & Vinegar

My husband is out of town. He's interviewing for a job. He's pretty much awesome, so he basically has five different jobs in four different states all begging him to come work for them. Turns out being a doctor with computer skills is a winning combination. Who knew? So, yeah. He's probably eating his fancy steak dinner right now (turning down the fancy wine with it because he's still Mormon) while the docs and hospital bigshots tell him how great their hospital is. He's arrived, you might say. It's awesome for both of us, really. I'll finally be able to reap the benefits of my job of being his support system through this journey. Those benefits being $$$ and travel. I can go to Target and fill up my cart without stressing! Get some real leather boots that don't peel where the creases are! Maybe take the occasional vacation!

So as he's off being awesome, I'm at home by myself wondering if there's a way I can get salt and vinegar chips delivered to me (the kids are in bed so I can't go to the store.) I'm in luck! Jimmy John's! Chips and Dr Pepper are headed my way right now! The minimum order is $5 so I ended up buying three bags so I wouldn't have to be stuck with one of their shitty sandwiches. 

I'm sitting at home watching TV while my husband is being wined and dined by people who want to pay him lots of money. Any minute now my chips will be here. So you might say I've arrived, too.

Update: the chips were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment